Too Much Katherine

Established 1979

Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Outed!

Oh, hello, Seed. You have found my little thing. Yeah. This was going to be a personal blog of sorts, but hey...maybe it's not smart, when one works at a new media company, to start a blog, not try that hard to make it anonymous, and then be like, "hmh, well, maybe no one will find it!"

Anway though, welcome. Why not? I just have to warn you that it's still going to be a personal blog, and moreover it's probably going to be REALLY BORING. I do this for myself. That said, knock yerselves out.

I still think it is hilarious that I was outed via my mom.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie W. said...

Hello, Katherine! We will indubitably be starting a column on seedmag.com called "what katherine did yesterday." You know we're all into repurposing content.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home