Too Much Katherine

Established 1979

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I Did This Other Thing Too

So, as though I didn't have enough to do on, around, and concerning the Internets, I am doing some blogging over at Larry Smith's clubhouse, aka the SMITH Magazine website. I blog about personal media, natch, and I wrote a post the other day that I am a little bit proud of.

On Friday, Meg and I went to a cocktail party at Larry Smith's place and met some of the other bloggers and folks connected with the magazine. It was about 98 million degrees at street level, but cool and glamorous with a 360-degree view, Hollywood breezes ("cue the breezes!," some celestial talking head must have said), and an orange sunset set off by perfect cumulonimbus clouds. Larry's wife Piper made chicken quesadillas that Meg is now determined to replicate, and a good time was had etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home